Corporate Film is a communication between the company and the audiences. The audiences can vary from the target market to the employees of the company. In the two way conversation the initiator is fixed i.e. the company. Corporate film serves the internal as well as external needs of the company. The audio-visual format carries the image of the company by carrying its history, profile, vision, mission, products or services, clients, partners, technology, accomplishments, policies, human resources, etc. Corporate film is the key communication any company would indulge because it is the most effective & dynamic way to educate the audiences. The simple process of corporate film making helps the company to use it for various purposes. It gives rise to various types of corporate films:
- Corporate Film/Corporate Video: Features the profile of the company including all the information like vision, mission, philosophy, product, policies, etc.
- Orientation Video: A corporate film watched by the new employees of the company to get familiar to the company, its goals, its norms & policies and the work atmosphere.
- Financial Reports: A corporate film meant for stock holders to take the review of the financial progress of the company. It makes the investors relation more clear & transparent.
- Brand Videos: A corporate video projected to customers to educate them about the product & the promotional schemes.
- Event Videos: A corporate video pertaining to any particular event like exhibition or a launch.
- Demonstration Video: A video for the end users to know about the product and the way to use it.
Types of corporate film are itself the evidences of the importance of these audio-visual videos. Corporate film is a very interesting communication that is absorbed by the audiences very easily and deeply. Companies must have the corporate films for the effective communication in the system. A corporate film adds up to the reputation of company. So, better go for it because it really has impact on the viewers.