The storm of electronic media has conceived the gales of competition as well as opened the magical gate of wide market on-line for fetching the interest of countless customers from across the world. On-line marketing is the miraculous trend of dealing in commercial products and services along with the tempting service availing to the customers in regard of meeting their desire till contentment. But there is no rose without thorns. Hence, on-line marketing has many drawbacks or disadvantages also which are as follows:
- On-line marketing relies completely on electronic media which comprises the necessity of electronic media goods and their handling experts.
- On-line marketing invites threat to security and privacy of the customer’s banking details such as of credit cards and personal account number details. Due to insecurity of being faced by the leakage of significant banking details of the clients or customers, on-line marketing may lack its dominant grip over prevailing and transforming marketing strategies.
- On-line marketing needs to be updated frequently as per changing technologies in order to cope up with the futuristic prevailing trends in the field of electronic media. Wise anticipation in the aforementioned regard is essential.
- On-line marketing adheres to transparent deals with customers. The pricing details of every individual article have to be mentioned along with it that excels competition among various diversified brands on-line.
- The international exposure of particular brand dealing on electronic media automatically globalizes your business identity which, in return, demands inevitable enhancement and improvement in the quality of your brand product at any cost to keep your presence alive in the prodigal arena of marketing competition.