Advertising is a very influential and effective portal of hypnotizing customers via the glamorous promotion of a brand or product using various channels of mass communication such as radio, television, newspaper, magazines, pamphlets, brochures including web networking too. Advertisements ‘communicate without being late’ with the customer as the superfast modern communication techniques have been come into fashion for generating and surveying the demands of the people. The role of advertising enables the spinning of growth rate by conceiving demand, tantalize customers, catapulting the emulation and eventually, serving the social needs.
- Demand incarnation: It’s really a tough nut to crack to conceive the demand of any new product in the market where almost all products are ready to be purchased under variable tags of different brands. But advertising is the most promising way of striking the attention of the people promptly due to its vast and impactful appeal instead of wandering door to door with the motive of marketing of your product.
- Tempts the customers: Wise sellers looks for the perfect marketing strategy that advocates in favor of advertising for blasting the sale since a punching advertising knocks directly at heart, mind, body and soul of an individual to hook towards it as it justifies the need of advertised product as an essential commodity convincingly.
- Heats up competition: The numerous products of having same functionality are flooded and stuffed in the market stalls. But an impressive advertisement highlights the outstanding remarkability of the specific product which explodes its sales as compare to its other counterparts who enviously step into same competition.
- Subscribe profitability: advertising enhances demand and sales which ultimately shots unlimited profit in the account of the manufacturer.
- Improves living standard and status: The ad of some unimaginable products, like hand sanitizer and paints, have revolutionalized the standard of living in order to match with international standards.
- Social good doer: the social awareness regarding woman empowerment, child labor, liquor banishment etc. can be popularized via ads.