‘Script writing’ is the written version of expressing, sharing, understanding, interacting and conveying any social or commercial message, statement or opinion influentially among one another via the splendid way of advertisements flashing on various channels of mass communication like radio, TV, internet, newspaper, magazine etc. Since the term industrialization has been coined, the trend of maximizing profit via productive surplus has been prevailing and even accelerating just like a shot of a gun in the market. Script writing is an integral part of advertising agency as all commercial ads need the basic format of script writing so that an impressive outlook can be prepared for tantalizing and tempting mob to hook towards the advertised product. An effective and impressive script writing for advertising agency fetches the heed of customers or clients instantly and hence, opens the gates of bombarded profits plus accolades for the company of whose product has been advertised.
Script writing for advertising agency should have the following characteristics:
- Script should have catchy phrases or words.
- The central idea or gist of the entire script should be concluded in the punch lines at the beginning of it within 2 to 4 lines.
- Wisely summarize the concept of a brand or product or service within 30 to 60 seconds of limited time period since lengthy script may lose the nerves of the intended viewers.
- The language must be based on the local dialect where it is going to be aired.
- Take care of the connectivity with the viewers who have been targeted.
- The idea or content of the script must be genuinely unique which can allure spectators’ right from its first attempt on the screen.
- The script should have amazing story line up that would end with compelling impression over the mind of viewers who would be left stunned and the desire to go for the displayed product would consequently incarnate in their heart as their essential need.